It is a well known fact that most Internet Marketers fail! The reason for this is because they fail to learn the conceptual understanding of how the internet works, and how you can take advantage of this to make money online. It takes so much more than a pretty looking website before you will see traffic.
If you are standing in a football crowd, wearing the same colour shirt as everyone else, what is your USP? Well you don’t have one, simple as that. If you build a website but fail to let others know it is there then you have already failed. I can’t stress the importance of this because not only do you have to know what market you are going into, whether or not it is lucrative, but you also have to know how to put your products right in front of those who are willing to buy.
Your site is not going to get 10 thousand visitors overnight, unless you have put in some pretty good planning. That word, is key “good planning” and if you want your website to be a success, then you must follow some of these mentioned below. I am using them in my business, and I have been seeing some excellent rankings, even in competitive markets. Ok, here we go:
– Write lots of content and have it syndicated all over the web.
– Make sure you have back links to your website within the content. This could be BIO boxes with your name, website or anchor text. Anchor text will tell Google what subject or keyword you are trying to rank for.
– Use article syndication software. This will save you a great deal of time instead of doing it manually. Ensure you post your unique articles to the top article websites. This has the added benefit that other people will use your content, and hopefully give additional back links to your website.
– Post YouTube videos. You want to create as many traffic avenues as possible. There are many more video sharing websites out there so do a Google search and don’t delay here.
– Write a press release as this will tell a story, and get yourself out there on the web. They can be free, or they can be expensive, but the cost is very much worth it in the long run.
These are just a few of the ways in which you can promote your products or services online. Follow some or all of these and over the coming months you will see your search engine rankings increase, as well as your bank balance